Friday, October 23, 2009

Smith for Council

 From The Pilot: October 23, 2009

Marsh Smith and I have been good friends for more than 10 years. I know Marsh very well, and that is why I am voting for him.
Southern Pines is his hometown, and Marsh deeply cares about what is best for all of us, not just the few. His vision is of a sustainable community in which we will all be happy to live and flourish, not just now but in the future.
Marsh is a man of great vision, and he walks his talk. He is actively involved in so many areas of Southern Pines as a community advocate and volunteer and has already brought many positive changes to our lives.
Marsh cares about all of us. Imagine what he can do for us when he is on the Town Council. He is our advocate. I am going to get up early on Nov. 3 and vote for Marsh. I hope you do, too. You'll be glad you did.
Tom Thompson
Southern Pines

No comments:

Post a Comment